CH4 Engineering AS is committed to trusting us and how we process your personal information. In this privacy statement, we therefore explain why we collect information about you, how we use this information, and how we take account of your privacy.
Personal information is information and assessments that can be linked to an identifiable individual. This can be, for example, names and contact information, purchase history or interest information.
Use of personal data must comply with the Personal Data Act. We, as the controller, will ensure that we use your personal information in accordance with the law.
2 What personal information do we have about you?
Depending on what information you provide us, how you use our services, and what permissions you give us, we have the following information about you:
- Communication: Information you give us when you contact our customer center, such as emails sent between us.
- Website Usage Information : Information we get when you use our website, such as what kind of device you have (eg mobile or PC), IP address, which pages you visit and what features you use there.
- Partner Information : Information we get from our partners, such as Google Analytics. The partners provide us with information about your visits to our site.
- Profiling Information : Information and assumptions we automatically create based on the other information (mentioned above) we have about you, such as your preferences and interests and what demographic groups you belong to, unless you have contradicted this.
3 What we use personal information for
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Website: We use information to customize our website to the technical equipment you use. We may also use the information to personalize the content of our website and app to what we think you are interested in.
- Customer Service: We store information that you provide and receive if you contact us to provide service and manage your customer relationship.
- Statistics: We compile statistics and survey market trends to improve and further develop our products and services. As far as possible, we do this with anonymous information, without our knowledge that the information is specifically related to you.
The legal basis for purpose 1 is our legitimate interest in providing, developing and marketing our services.
4 Who we share personal information with
We share personal information with companies that provide technical and administrative services to us, such as IT providers. We have agreements with these to ensure your privacy.
We may disclose information in individual cases, for example to public authorities, on suspicion of a criminal offense.
If you consent, we may share your personal information with our affiliates as described in your consent. This can be done, for example. be concert promoters, theater promoters and other theaters and cinemas, so that they can send you recommendations and information that are relevant to you, or that they can conduct their own market research and service development.
We use IT suppliers outside the EEA. If we transfer personal data out of the EEA, we ensure the privacy through the conclusion of contracts. You can request more information or a copy of the security mechanisms we use to secure the transmission of the information.
We can also share anonymous information with partners for, among other things. market analysis and service development.
5 How long we store personal data
We store information about you only as long as it is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was obtained, or if we are required to store the information. The information will be deleted or anonymized when it is no longer necessary for the purpose. Below is an overview of how long we store your information:
- Information about you: If you have a user account with us, we will delete the information when you cancel your user account or if you have been inactive for over 12 months. If you do not have a user account with us, we will delete the information three months after the performance occurred unless you ask us to store information for your next purchase.
- Website Usage Information: We store information about your use of our website for up to 6 months.
- Partner Information: We store any affiliate information as long as you have an active user account with us or as long as you consent. We will delete the information if you cancel your user account or user account has been inactive for 12 months.
- Communication: We store communication with our customers for three years, unless we need to store it longer, e.g. in connection with complaints or claims.
6 Your rights
You may have the right to ask us to:
- Provide you with additional information on how we process your personal information.
- Provide you with a copy of personal information about you.
- Update your personal information.
- Delete information that we no longer have grounds to store.
- Restrict or stop the processing of your information
- Oppose automatic individual decisions, including profiling.
- Provide you with information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or, where technically possible, ask us to transfer these to another company.
- Withdraw any consent you have given us.
Please be aware that there are limitations to these rights. Feel free to contact us for more information on this.
If you believe that we process personal data in violation of the Personal Data Act, you have the right to appeal to the Data Inspectorate. Before you do this, we would like you to contact us so that we can answer your questions or resolve any misunderstandings.
8 Changes to the Privacy Statement
We may update the Privacy Statement from time to time. You will be notified of significant changes. You will always find the latest version of our privacy statement on the website / app.
9 Contact information
If you would like to get in touch with us, please use the following contact information:
Contact: Harry Leo Nøttveit
Phone: +47 977 77 200
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Lista Fly og Næringspark, 4560 Vanse